When it comes to financial matters, it's easy to see where you want to go. It's harder to figure out how to get there. Whether you're saving for retirement, investing for the future, funding a college education or reaching for any of a hundred other financial goals, we can help.
For your business to reach its full potential, you need to understand the financial tools at your disposal. We can apply our expertise to help your business succeed.
A dynamic approach to helping you and your family reach your financial goals
We make financial tools and resources available to help you and your family reach your financial goals. We provide expertise in the following areas which impact your personal financial situation, and develop strategies to help you succeed.
We help you identify where you want to go, and show you how to get there.
- Current Financial Position: The first step involves getting a snapshot of where things are today, including assets, liabilities, net worth and cash flow.
- Protection Strategies: Financially protecting yourself and your family from death, disability, accident and illness
- Investment Analysis: Strategies to help you retain assets and minimize payment of unnecessary taxes.
- Tax Strategies: Strategies to help you retain assets and minimize payment of unnecessary taxes.
- Retirement Solutions: Creating accumulation and income strategies that help you achieve a financially secure retirement.
- Estate Planning: Strategies for preserving and distributing assets to heirs in a way that fits your goals and desires, while minimizing estate taxes, probate expenses and estate administrative costs.
To run a successful business, you need to understand the financial choices available to business owners. At our firm, we apply our expertise, resources and tools to find long-term solutions that can help your business grow and succeed.
- Business strategies: The key to protecting your business and your net worth.
- Key Person Life Insurance: Protect your business against the loss of key people.
- Business estate planning: How to preserve your life's work.
- Business continuation: Strategies for your business after you're gone.
Benefits for key executives
- Executive Bonus Plans:How to reward key employees.
- The Golden Executive Bonus Agreement: Protecting key employees with life insurance.
- Executive Compensation: Providing retirement benefits for key employees.
Planning for changes in ownership